Interviews, WEs we like - Friday, August 24, 2012 4:19 - 0 Comments
Kiran Bir Sethi founded Riverside School in 2001. Riverside is the amalgamation of an approach to learning that is embedded in common sense and a vibrant research centre for school education. There, insights from cutting-edge research are turned into working models of pedagogical practices with a single-minded focus – student well being. Over the last 11 years, Riverside has developed, implemented and shared a unique curriculum that is proving to be the benchmark for providing a no-compromise school education of the highest quality.
In the following interview Kiran tells the story of Riverside – which is her personal story as well.
What I liked best was the open and “light” architecture. Riverside is truly a space where it can be fun to learn. The environment is right for the kids to grow.
- The WE in Times Square Art Square
- Was Mark Zuckerberg Beuys In His First Life?
- “We’ve extended our mental boarders …
- Meet the students of BGU
- The WE within NATO
- Global Citizens – Another WE
- From Me to WE
- WE_australia: Tim Longhurst
- Where the WE and the Arts Meet
- Leading from the Edge
- How can WE handle education as one of our most important FutureChallenges?
- Jay Rosen on Journalism
- Jeff Jarvis about WE
- Does Democracy Work?
- “Human is Not Limited to Flesh …”
- Empowering Voices
- There is something about Brooklyn…